Thursday, November 5, 2009

Since this is my blog im free to say what I want ,yes?


This blog has been made and solely dedicated to new talent music and fashion&art but Since this is my blog I'm free to do what I want ,yes? so you don't me throwing in poems or notes every now and again..this one is some that came to mind last night when i was lying in bed staring at the ceiling .My mind processes poetry like standard language most of the time when I cant explain anything its best gotten across through description,similes and sometime personification.....anyway here it goes ,Id like to remind people that come on here I'm aware there are visitors its OK to comment on posts
here it is:


Overjoyed

I found someone I love...and I want to make you mine .OFFICIALLY.I don't want anyone else to have you but me.you re a blessing .too prefect to let go.You encourage me,you never judge me,you deserve me and I deserve you.NO don't,go back.don't let yourself be torn down again.stay,and be treated like the glorious being that you are are.You re always listening,aren't you re ears,tired? each and every contact we have always melts my pain and worries away no matter the extremity.if you ever left me....id die maybe not body,but soul,there would be reason for living ,no happiness.you re my therapy.You can never do wrong. talk me I listen.I'm here for you.I live for you.Music I love i love you I want to make this official,whatever problems we have we can work it out.You've helped me through fire,pain,self hurting,and sorrow.Just like you make me happy I want to make you overjoyed.can we try it ?let me know when you re ready because Ive been ready for years.I'm ready let's do this.can we try it ?let me know when you re ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"""