Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hip hop needs more saviours

After an over take-on of bullshit within the music industry starting from the middle 1990's .well ..the middle 1990's no one really complained about what was going on, it was like..we're basically gonna let this slide...I just believe nothing was bad enough back then just yet for any music heads or hip hop heads to feel the way we feel about it now.Protesting against bullshit music,speaking out and confronting artists who have a part in single handily destroying the only thing that some of us have to live for...
Me personally it hurts and upsets me every time I think about it.hear the music.And just so much as seeing an artist conform just to keep his money coming in.
Music has always been a therapist for me,when I had no one else to talk to. When I was in elementary school ,I'd come home and turn on some music.Music talked to me,comforted me,understood me,and then help me think of solutions to my problems,At a point in my life i realized you are allowed to only sulk for a certain amount of time 2hrs(depending on the severity)...
Back on the subject...over time the quality of work many mainstream artists put into there music has gotten so sickening that I wont dare turn on the radio.If i did ,all I had was 95.5 smoooooth jazz.And now that's gone !Radio stations are now fulled with pure trash,if its not the music, its gossip about celebrities...who gives a fuck about that!!....well I don't,personally
Born and raised in Chicago I've seen some good and bad come from Chicago and get signed for the most part,good..there are new upcoming artists now the Odd Couple and a few more ,GLC ,he's a little more known artist(i will be posting links on how to hear them )the rest of our saviours for music,hip-hop,and our hip-hop heads some are known, but are signed to Indie Labels.Which makes life better for you as an artist that cares about their music.

NaomiCon,
what's your excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"""